Sunday 19 April 2015

Thomas Blog

My time in Voss was a very worthwhile and fulfilling experience. Going to work in a different country in a completely different environment gave me a huge confidence boost and has made working a lot more enjoyable.

John's blog has really covered what my placement was. Working for Moen and Saue was great as they treated you as one of their employees and just allowing you to get on with the job in hand. I was expecting to almost just be running around for the other guys that was working there. Sveinung the boss was a very modest man and easy to get on with, language was not a problem at this placement due to there being several nationalities and English being the language spoken between them. I really enjoyed my time there and would happily go back again.

When finished placement in voss we mainly went out for meals and relaxed in our accommodation. There is a gym and running track in voss if any body in the future going on this trip is really keen on keeping up fitness whilst there.

We had the easter week off whilst there. This was the perfect time to do the touristy stuff like going on the Norway in a nutshell which was worth the time and going up the ski lift and taking in the view.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in voss and would recommend it for everyone if they have the opportunity to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment